July 18, 2013
NAPA — Bank of Napa, N.A. (OTCBB: BNNP) announced a 20.6 percent increase in pretax net income comparing the first six months of 2013 to the prior year, with record earnings in its 13th consecutive profitable quarter, ended June 30.
March 25, 2013
While many businesses, homebuyers and individuals have benefited from the Federal Reserve’s continuing effort to keep interest rates low, that same economic policy — along with heightened pressure from regulators and tepid demand for new loans — has added up to a time of historic challenge for community lenders in the North Bay and beyond.
Executives at North Bay financial institutions said they saw no clear end for the current conditions.
January 17, 2013
NAPA — Bank of Napa, N.A. (OTCBB: BNNP) today reported record profit in 2012, with net income up by more than two-thirds from the year before.
November 12, 2012
A number of wine industry lenders in the North Bay have seen an uptick in demand for financing this year as wineries, vineyards and related industries seek to position themselves more strongly in a changed economy.
October 18, 2012
NAPA — Bank of Napa, N.A. (OTCBB: BNNP) earned a net income of $435,800 in the three months ended Sept. 30, a 75 percent increase over profits made during the same quarter in 2011.
January 19, 2012
NAPA – Bank of Napa, N.A. (OTCBB: BNNP) announced today that its net income for 2011 was $1.14 million, an increase from $247,000 in the previous year and one the bank attributed to “strong core deposit growth.”
October 27, 2011
Bank of Napa, N.A., reported a net income of $249,000 in the third quarter of 2011, a $176,000 increase over the same quarter last year.
April 28, 2011
NAPA – Bank of Napa announced its fourth consecutive quarterly net profit since its founding. The bank recorded net income of $173,000 in the first quarter of 2011, an improvement of over $267,000 from the same quarter last year.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,030 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,353 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,468 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections