December 31, 2012
Befitting one of the world’s leading wine regions, wine played prominently in the Top 10 Stories of 2012 selected by the Business Journal editorial staff.
Two of this year’s top stories came out of the wine industry: The near-perfect 2012 harvest and, secondly, a flurry of acquisitions.
But there were plenty of other big stories of 2012 in the North Bay, among them the stunning withdrawal of of Lucasfilm’s Grady Ranch studio project; the return of Basin Street Properties’ dominance in the commercial real estate market, and the entrance into the market of new health care insurance options for the first time in many years.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,025 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,716 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,884 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,239 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Experts say craft beers on tap to boost economy 2,920 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections