December 31, 2012
Befitting one of the world’s leading wine regions, wine played prominently in the Top 10 Stories of 2012 selected by the Business Journal editorial staff.
Two of this year’s top stories came out of the wine industry: The near-perfect 2012 harvest and, secondly, a flurry of acquisitions.
But there were plenty of other big stories of 2012 in the North Bay, among them the stunning withdrawal of of Lucasfilm’s Grady Ranch studio project; the return of Basin Street Properties’ dominance in the commercial real estate market, and the entrance into the market of new health care insurance options for the first time in many years.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,347 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,872 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,517 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,449 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,303 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections