December 31, 2012
Befitting one of the world’s leading wine regions, wine played prominently in the Top 10 Stories of 2012 selected by the Business Journal editorial staff.
Two of this year’s top stories came out of the wine industry: The near-perfect 2012 harvest and, secondly, a flurry of acquisitions.
But there were plenty of other big stories of 2012 in the North Bay, among them the stunning withdrawal of of Lucasfilm’s Grady Ranch studio project; the return of Basin Street Properties’ dominance in the commercial real estate market, and the entrance into the market of new health care insurance options for the first time in many years.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 21,000 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,645 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections