June 25, 2012
MARIN COUNTY – The Marin Municipal Water District has chosen to enroll all of its electric accounts with the San Rafael-based Marin Clean Energy power agency, citing cost savings versus current provider, Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,521 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,395 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,906 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,942 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,281 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections