August 30, 2012
NOVATO — Umpqua Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: UMPQ), the parent company of Portland, Ore.-based Umpqua Bank, today announced a definitive agreement to acquire Novato-based Circle Bank and its parent company for $24.9 million.
Upon the completion of the acquisition, all six of Circle Bank’s branches will operate under the Umpqua name, joining Umpqua’s other branches in the North Bay.
The transition is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter.
July 30, 2010
SANTA ROSA – Umpqua Bank, a subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corp (Nasdaq: UMPQ), opened its first branch in Santa Rosa last week. The new 4,600-square-foot office is located at 1322 Fourth St.
March 1, 2010
NORTH BAY – Roseburg, Ore.-based Umpqua Bank is opening its first office in Santa Rosa in mid-April.
- Apr22Registration deadline: April 18, 2014Submission deadline: April 18, 2014Submission deadline: April 18, 2014Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 17,691 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,157 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,380 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,695 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- More large retail projects set to start 4,308 view(s) | posted on March 17, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections