August 30, 2012
NOVATO — Umpqua Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: UMPQ), the parent company of Portland, Ore.-based Umpqua Bank, today announced a definitive agreement to acquire Novato-based Circle Bank and its parent company for $24.9 million.
Upon the completion of the acquisition, all six of Circle Bank’s branches will operate under the Umpqua name, joining Umpqua’s other branches in the North Bay.
The transition is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter.
July 30, 2010
SANTA ROSA – Umpqua Bank, a subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corp (Nasdaq: UMPQ), opened its first branch in Santa Rosa last week. The new 4,600-square-foot office is located at 1322 Fourth St.
March 1, 2010
NORTH BAY – Roseburg, Ore.-based Umpqua Bank is opening its first office in Santa Rosa in mid-April.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,000 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,717 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,884 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,239 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Experts say craft beers on tap to boost economy 2,920 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections