January 3, 2013
SANTA ROSA — A Southern California real estate investment trust for medical office buildings purchased the 100,125-square-foot Sutter North Bay Health Plaza building, mostly occupied by Sutter Health, fronting on the west side of Highway 101 in northwest Santa Rosa.
January 10, 2005
A Bay Area investment group has purchased the three-story 105,000sf red-brick façade office building fronting U.S. 101 in north Santa Rosa from Washington Mutual. The buyer plans to transform the corporate headquarters location, which has housed some of Sonoma County’s largest companies, into a multi-tenant office campus with potential for complementary new commercial space and housing.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,399 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,423 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,524 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections