May 6, 2013
Novato-based 2K, a video-game publishing label of New York-based Take-Two Interactive Software, is expanding its North Bay development studios for the second time in the past several months, building a Petaluma motion-capture studio. …
Santa Rosa-based HybridCore Homes is garnering orders and building industry accolades for its factory-built room modules designed significantly reduce onsite construction time and trades scheduling. …
Spaceship-like Aptera 2e three-wheeled electric roadsters may begin rolling out of a downtown Santa Rosa industrial facility to buyers, now that the city of Santa Rosa has agreed to allow assembly of vehicles there. …
A nationwide group of BIM users, known as the BIMForum, is seeking industry comments by June 7 on a proposed set of standards for completeness and reliability of the models during design and construction. …
November 19, 2012
SAN RAFAEL — Video game developer and publisher Telltale Inc. has quite a tale of success to tell with its story-based episodic entertainment such as The Walking Dead fast-selling series, and now the 8-year-old company is planning to nearly double the size of its studio in an expansion this spring.
October 1, 2012
NOVATO — 2K, a video-game publishing label of New York-based Take-Two Interactive Software (Nasdaq: TTWO), is expanding its 64,000-square-foot Novato headquarters and two development studios by 30 percent.
May 1, 2006
NOVATO — The Visual Concepts Entertainment division of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. is leaving its quarters on Thorndale Drive and expanding into an entire hangar at Hamilton Landing.
- Apr22Registration deadline: April 18, 2014Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,057 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,344 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,585 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,855 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,126 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections