December 6, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO — When it comes to creating jobs in California across a wide range of income levels and employment sectors, a new report by the Bay Area Council Economic Institute concludes that it pays to play to your strengths.
For much of the Bay Area and other regions in the state, high-tech jobs are where the action is.
- Sep18Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,791 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 8,111 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,365 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,742 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,700 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections