January 27, 2014
Leaders at North Bay lending institutions, listed in alphabetical order: AltaPacific, American River Bank, Argent Bank, Bank of America, Bank of Marin, Bank of Napa, Bank of the West, Comerica Bank, Exchange Bank, First Community Bank, First Northern Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Luther Burbank Savings, Mechanics Bank, North Valley Bank, Presidio Bank, Rabobank, Redwood Credit Union, State Assistance Fund for Enterprise Business and Industrial Development Corporation (SAFE-BIDCO), Silicon Valley Bank, Summit State Bank, Travis Credit Union, Umpqua Bank, Union Bank, U.S. Bank, Warren Capital Corp., Wells Fargo and Westamerica Bank.
November 12, 2012
NORTH BAY — Each of the 6,170 full-time-equivalent jobs in food and non-wine beverage manufacturing in the North Bay helps to sustain an average of more than one-and-a-half additional jobs in other industries, making it one of the most economically stimulating sectors in the region.
The finding — along with other detailed analysis of the sector’s regional presence and impact — was described in a new report by Dr. Robert Eyler, chair of the economics department at Sonoma State University and director of the school’s Center for Regional Economic Analysis.
September 28, 2009
NORTH BAY – “Don’t let turbulent times stop you: Financing your business in a challenging environment” was the title of and the message given to small business owners during a panel discussion with four North Bay financial industry veterans in cooperation with the Business Journal.
- Sep18Registration deadline: September 15, 2014Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,591 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 8,025 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,243 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,700 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,659 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections