November 11, 2013
The 31,000-square-foot warehouse nearing completion in a Windsor business park is set to be the expanded new home of Wine Country Shipping. …
Napa Valley Vintners is distributing to local charities the first $3 million in proceeds from $16.9 million raised during the 33rd annual Auction Napa Valley event in late May. …
San Francisco-based private-equity firm Bacchus Capital last week launched BCM Wineworks, a sales and marketing agency for wineries in its investment portfolio. …
Cornish & Carey Commercial Newmark Knight Frank’s North Bay-based Wine Services Group of sales agents have been handling notable winery properties. …
Sonoma-based Collotype Digital, a division of Ohio-based Collotype Labels, a global printer of wine and spirits labels with plants in Napa and Sonoma, won top awards in two print industry competitions. …
November 26, 2012
WINDSOR — Wine Country Shipping plans to more than double the size of its Windsor facilities next year to satisfy vintner demand for casegoods storage.
May 8, 2006
WINDSOR — With half of her 10-pallet stockroom taken up by tasting room purchases that can’t be shipped, Janet Montrose of Martinelli Vineyards & Winery in Russian River Valley looks forward to the opening of Sonoma County’s largest personal wine storage facility this fall.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 19,558 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,385 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,882 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,941 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,208 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections