December 6, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO — When it comes to creating jobs in California across a wide range of income levels and employment sectors, a new report by the Bay Area Council Economic Institute concludes that it pays to play to your strengths.
For much of the Bay Area and other regions in the state, high-tech jobs are where the action is.
March 5, 2010
Also: Auction set for Manchester Ridge vineyards
March 2, 2010
NOVATO — A federal judge in Wisconsin today tossed out a trademark-infringement case against tiny Novato-based Trek Winery LLC brought by Trek Bicycle Corp., one of the largest bike manufacturers in North America.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,829 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,536 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,985 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,389 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,525 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections