North Bay Business Journal names Forty Under 40 winners for 2021
The Business Journal recognizes the most influential executives and professionals in the North Bay area under 40 years old who fit any of the following profiles:
- Innovators who have changed the way their industry does business
- Individuals whose work has a wide-reaching impact on the business community
- Executives and professionals advancing quickly in their organizations
- People who demonstrate extraordinary leadership qualities
- Entrepreneurs who create a new product or market
Scroll through the gallery to see who won this year.
The winners will be recognized in an April 21 virtual event from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Register for the free event at nbbj.news/forty21.
The underwriter for the ceremony is Exchange Bank.