North Bay Community Philanthropy Awards event in Santa Rosa
Scroll through the gallery to see who attended North Bay Business Journal's Community Philanthropy Awards on March 29 at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country hotel in Santa Rosa.
Exchange Bank will present its third annual Frank P. Doyle Philanthropy Award to longtime Santa Rosa civic and community leader Al Maggini at the North Bay Business Journal’s Community Philanthropy Awards luncheon on March 29.
The Frank P. Doyle Philanthropy Award, named for the bank’s co-founder, will cap the presentation of awards to 27 organizations and individuals being recognized for their community giving throughout the year and following the October wildfires.
Maggini, 102, served 33 years on the board of trustees at Santa Rosa Junior College, where over 127,000 students have received scholarships from the Frank P. Doyle and Polly O’Meara Doyle Scholarship Fund since 1948. Maggini has also been an ardent supporter of Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital.
Read profiles of this year’s winners:
- Arrow Benefits Group
- Bank of Marin
- Bear Republic Brewing Company
- Community Foundation Sonoma County
- Cornerstone Properties
- Exchange Bank
- Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria
- Kaiser Permanente
- Keysight Technologies
- Mary’s Pizza Shack
- Montgomery Village
- Moss Adams
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- North Coast Builders Exchange
- Oliver’s Market
- Petaluma Health Care District
- North Bay Fire Relief Fund
- River Rock Casino
- Sonoma County Grape Growers Foundation
- Summit State Bank
- Terra Firma Global Partners
- Wells Fargo
- Homes for Sonoma: Quattrocchi Kwok Architects, Sonoma County Office of Education, and Flight
- Mikayla Butchart Illustration
- Jennifer Torrey
- Mike Stone, Mollie Stone’s Markets <