- Stealing from a cashierless store without you, or the cameras, knowing it
- Hackers will always find a way in, so your business must plan for it
- Marin lawtech firm moves 100 jobs to Petaluma
- Get protection for your business during perilous times of cybercrime
- Savings made accessible for Latinos
- Want to find new key wine consumers? 'Big data' may help you
- Santa Rosa firm turns 'big data' into action
- 'Great bottom line' for Keysight in 3Q
- North Bay’s biggest: Wine industry software
- Petaluma's X2nSat merges with Southern California satcom firm
A well-executed disaster recovery plan can be the difference between a business recovering from a disaster or closing its doors, writes Soni Lampert of KLH Consulting.
The Petaluma-based maker of microinverters and batteries for solar-energy systems reports its net loss is down 77 percent from a year before, and its seventh-generation products are shipping.
Amid concerns about the effects of warming on Wine Country, the Napa County grand jury highlights the lack of progress on finalizing the climate action plan and advocates for measuring winery emissions.