- North Bay professionals news: Wells Fargo, Ultragenyx and more
- Kaiser to build new $900M headquarters
- Ultragenyx names new operations chief
- Sutter Health to unveil large hospital solar project
- Women in Business: Patricia Hiserote, Kaiser Permanente Family Medicine Residency
- Women in Business: Lisa Ward, Santa Rosa Community Health
- Women in Business: Wendy Young, Sonoma County Medical Association
- How well do North Bay hospitals make the grade?
- Legislature passes bill inspired by abandoned seniors during 2017 wildfires
- Anthem to pay $2.8M to correct how it handles complaints
"The end of female fertility sets off a cascade of negative health effects, and early menopause has been shown to correlate with early morbidity," says Buck Institute for Research on Aging in launching the Center for Female Reproductive Longevity and Equality.