- This Sonoma County tech guru is out to change the way you share health info with your doctor
- North Bay professionals news: Redwood Credit Union, Kaiser Permanente and more
- Telemedicine's challenge: Getting your workers to click your plan's app
- North Bay's biggest: Employee benefits insurance agencies
- Voters to decide whether to lease or sell Sebastopol hospital
- How AI is winning the race to develop pharmaceuticals
- Why do most people use medical marijuana?
- Marin General workers to strike Friday
- Sign-ups for California health coverage fall
- St. Joe Sonoma County CEO resigns
Video game maker Activision Blizzard, which has a Marin County development studio, is laying off nearly 8 percent of its workforce as the company braces for a steep downturn in revenue following the best year in its history.