The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) California North Coast chapter had its eighth annual Engineering Excellence Celebration on Oct. 19.
Here are the award winners:
• Infrastructure Elected Official Champion of the Year: Councilmember Mark Millan, Town of Windsor.
• Infrastructure Public Owner Champion of the Year: County Permit Sonoma Center and Santa Rosa Resilient City Permit Center.
• Sustainable Project of the Year: Summit Engineering, Caymus Cordelia Winery Project.
• Development Project of the Year: Adobe Associates, Victory Station Industrial Building Project.
• Extreme Geotechnical Project of the Year: Brunsing Associates, Sacred Rock Resort Project.
• Public Works Project of the Year: GHD & City of Ukiah, Redwood Business Park Transportation Improvement and Talmage Road Interchange Project.
• Member of the Year: David Brown, Adobe Associates.
• Exceptional Land Surveyor Emeritus: Bruce Jarvis, Carlile Macy.
• Future Leader of the Year: Briana Morrison, Carlile Macy.
• Infrastructure Lifetime Champion of the Year: Burbank Housing.
• Community Project of the Year: BKF Engineers and Sonoma County Regional Parks Department, Andy’s Unity Park Project.