SANTA ROSA — Santa Rosa-based medical device maker TriVascular Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIV) had a strong reception on its Wall Street debut Wednesday, as its stock price rose nearly 15 percent.
April 17, 2014
SANTA ROSA — A growing loan portfolio, higher interest rates and improved asset quality helped first-quarter earnings for Santa Rosa’s Exchange Bank increase 26.6 percent versus the same period one year ago, according to an announcement from the bank.
April 16, 2014
Martin Christopher Edwards, a former top executive of The Winetasting Network indicted nearly a year ago over nearly $900,000 diverted from the Napa company, has resurfaced and pleaded guilty, according to a statement from federal prosecutors Wednesday.
April 16, 2014
SANTA ROSA — Palm Drive Hospital was granted a $450,000 emergency loan — less than what it was seeking — from a U.S. bankruptcy court judge, which will help the cash-strapped hospital make payroll and meeting operating expenses through bankruptcy proceedings.
April 14, 2014
Sonoma County businesses are outperforming the United States as a whole in expenditures for growth and customer demand, supporting an overall upward trend for commercial-sector confidence, according to a new report.
April 14, 2014
SANTA ROSA — Organizers for a planned 15,000-square-foot wine museum are busily reaching out to potential wine industry supporters as demolition work gets started to convert its future home downtown into a five-story office building.
- 2014 Construction Conference registration ends May 16
- Calendar: Week of April 14, 2014
- Calendar: Week of April 7, 2014
- 2014 North Bay Manufacturing Awards nominations close May 9
- Calendar: Week of March 31, 2014
- Business Journal’s Best Places to Work nominations open
- 2014 Women in Business nominations deadline extended to April 25
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends
- Experts call for long view on California’s drought woes
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 14, 2014
- Athleta to expand Marin store
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 7, 2014
- Direct Flow expands headquarters to accommodate growth
- Leases & Sales: Week of March 31, 2014
- North Bay Commercial Real Estate Review 2014
- Solano builds on wine industry success
- Solid growth for North Bay commercial property
- Scant North Bay retail space holds back growth
- New federal tax adds twist for trusts
- Finance: RCU names wealth management director
- As stocks rise, balance remains key
- Palm Drive accepts emergency loan, seeks ‘reimagine’ proposals
- Former Sonoma Valley Bank executives, developer arrested on multiple federal charges
- Insurance: Sonoma, Marin to get ‘urban’ Medicare reimbursement
- Business News: Week of April 7, 2014
- Apr22Registration deadline: April 18, 2014Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,057 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,344 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,585 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,855 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,127 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections