SANTA ROSA — Startup power utility Sonoma Clean Power on Wednesday two long-term contracts for geothermal and solar power.
October 22, 2014
SANTA ROSA — Exchange Bank on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of $4.56 million, up 3 percent from $4.4 million a year before.
“Our strong performance was driven by new loan and deposit growth,” said Gary Hartwick, president and CEO.
October 21, 2014
SANTA ROSA — The Sonoma County Winegrape Commission, also known as Sonoma County Winegrowers, on Tuesday said it received a $377,282 federal grant to help continue funding the “Sonoma County” branding campaign.
October 21, 2014
Two Napa Valley restaurants made the cut for the 2015 Bib Gourmand list of affordable-luxury Bay Area restaurants, joining 23 other North Bay dining sites returning to the tally, released Tuesday by Michelin, known for its “star” ratings of fine-dining establishments.
Also on Tuesday, Michelin released the 2015 list of San Francisco restaurants earning ratings of one, two or three “stars.” There were no changes to the number of North Bay establishments among the 40 in the Bay Area earning those ratings.
October 21, 2014
NOVATO — San Francisco-based The Bay Club Company, which has two Marin County high-end health clubs among 10 Bay Area locations, on Monday said it bought StoneTree Golf Club in Novato and plans to spend up to $10 million on renovations to the 132-acre property.
October 20, 2014
NOVATO — Bank of Marin (NASDAQ: BMRC) today reported earnings of $5.4 million for the third quarter of 2014, up from $4 million in the same quarter of 2013, and up $200,000 from the second quarter.
Diluted earnings per share climbed to 89 cents in the quarter, up from 72 cents in 2013.
“Earnings were really good because of a number of factors,” said Russell Colombo, president and CEO. “Credit quality is excellent and continues to improve.”
- 2014 Wine Industry Awards registration ends Nov. 28
- 2014 Impact Solano Conference registration ends Nov. 17
- Calendar: Week of Oct. 20, 2014
- Calendar: Week of Oct. 13, 2014
- Calendar: Week of Oct. 6, 2014
- 2014 Commercial Real Estate Networking Reception at Sonoma Raceway registration ends Nov. 14
- 2014 Food & Ag Industry Conference registration ends Nov. 7
- 2014 Health Care Conference and Healthiest Companies Awards registration ends Nov. 14
- Impact Sonoma conference to cover timely topics
- Leases & Sales: Week of Oct. 20, 2014
- Leases & Sales: Week of Oct. 13, 2014
- Pacific Cycle to occupy large new Vacaville warehouse
- Cassidy Turley sees global ties in DTZ purchase
- Leases & Sales: Week of Sept. 29, 2014
- Best Places to Work 2014: Codding
- Wine logistics companies fill new American Canyon warehouses
- BioMarin growth pushes MCE Clean Energy to move, expand office
- People: Week of Oct. 20, 2014
- FDA approves TriVascular sealant technology for heart operations
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa
- Piner observatory seen as a tech-education model
- Ruthigen launches clinical trial of drug to fight antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- GC Micro could earn $10 million a year under NASA contract
- Ebola hot-zone suits: Nanotech gear promises more potent response
- Hamish Gray: Keysight’s separation from Agilent set for Nov. 3
Accounting and Insurance
- Broker SSM Group renamed Arrow Benefits
- After Hours: Inaugural North Bay Centers for Disease Control Work@Health training
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness
- Business succession planning involves risk, tricky family dynamics
- Balancing fear, reality in the ACA
- Experts caution on cutting hours to avoid ACA
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,376 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,876 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,451 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,356 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,334 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections