NOVATO — The Buck Institute for Research on Aging entered a new partnership with Google’s Calico subsidiary in a deal that will set up science operations for the longevity and age-related-disease venture at the institute’s Novato campus.
April 29, 2015
In-Shape Health Clubs broke ground on a new health club in Napa on April 27. The club, located at 925 Hartle Ct., is expected to be completed early in 2016.
April 28, 2015
Surf Air, a members-only airline, begins service next month from Santa Rosa for travel inside California.
April 28, 2015
SANTA ROSA — Summit State Bank on Tuesday reported net income of $1.7 million for the quarter ending March 31, 2015, up 42 percent over the same quarter last year.
April 27, 2015
SANTA ROSA — As of early Monday morning, nurses at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital are holding a two-day strike, and nurses at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital are expected to go on strike on Thursday.
April 27, 2015
As the county of Napa considers revising the legendary Winery Definition Ordinance, all parties would benefit from taking a step back and acknowledging the underlying issues.
- San Francisco North Bay business events calendar: Week of May 4, 2015
- Construction Conference is May 27
- Meet the 2015 Forty Under 40 professionals
- Calendar: Week of April 27, 2015
- Calendar: Week of April 20, 2015
- Wine Industry Conference panelists include online pioneers
- 2015 Top Manufacturers in the North Bay Awards nominations close May 18
- 2015 Construction Conference registration ends May 22
- Calendar: Week of April 13, 2015
- San Francisco North Bay commercial real estate leases and sales for the week of May 4, 2015
- Top commercial real estate deals in the North Bay
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 27, 2015
- Bank of Marin earnings dip as new loans help offset payoffs
- Six Santa Rosa buildings sold
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 13, 2015
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 6, 2015
- Judge says ‘no dice’ to Napa Valley Indian lands plan with casino
- Designing the new workplace
- San Francisco North Bay area business briefs for the week of May 4, 2015
- Medtronic, partner developing device for rare aneurysm
- Lowepro offers drone duffel
- Wine e-tailers offer choice consumers crave
- Building wine online around the ‘buy’ button
- Autodesk invests $10M in 3-D print tech innovator
- Novato company offers data forensics in Germanwings crash
- News about San Francisco North Bay professionals: Week of May 4, 2015
- Wine marketers say consumer shifts call for new approaches
- Wine industry should look for opportunity when roadblocks rise
- A new model for wine distribution: Market intelligence partner
- Avoid ‘pet rock syndrome’ in getting wine consumers’ attention
- Managing a shift from wine wholesale distribution to consumer-direct
- Submission deadline: May 4, 2015Submission deadline: May 18, 2015May27Registration deadline: May 22, 2015
NBBJ publications & materials
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- A new model for wine distribution: Market intelligence partner 8,417 view(s) | posted on April 20, 2015
- Wine marketers say consumer shifts call for new approaches 7,161 view(s) | posted on April 20, 2015
- Managing a shift from wine wholesale distribution to consumer-direct 4,917 view(s) | posted on April 20, 2015
- Beringer takes wine tasting to store shelf 4,379 view(s) | posted on April 2, 2015
- Vine Notes: Breather needed on proposed winery restrictions 4,342 view(s) | posted on April 27, 2015
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections