SEBASTOPOL — The governing board of Palm Drive Hospital voted unanimously Wednesday to close the hospital April 28 as planned, while simultaneously voting unanimously to enter into further and immediate talks with the Palm Drive Health Care Foundation over its long-term proposal to keep the facility open.
April 23, 2014
NOVATO — Bank of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC), parent company of Novato-based Bank of Marin, today announced that it had completed the final round of one-time expenses related to the integration of the recently acquired Bank of Alameda.
April 23, 2014
SEBASTOPOL — The Palm Drive Healthcare District, which oversees the financially embattled Palm Drive Hospital, is expected to consider and possibly vote Wednesday on two proposals from prominent physicians and the Palm Drive Health Care Foundation that aim to save the facility ahead of its impending closure next week.
April 22, 2014
SANTA ROSA — Medical device maker TriVascular Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIV) on Tuesday said it netted $101.4 million from its initial public offering of stock.
April 22, 2014
SANTA ROSA — Charles “Chuck” Fernandez, executive director of Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Santa Rosa, will leave his role to serve as CEO of Catholic Charities of the East Bay on May 14, the organization announced.
April 22, 2014
SAUSALITO — Medical device maker Sanovas, Inc. on Tuesday said it plans to relocate from Sausalito to a 29,000-square-foot research-and-development and production facility in San Rafael.
- Calendar: Week of April 21, 2014
- 2014 Construction Conference registration ends May 16
- Calendar: Week of April 14, 2014
- Calendar: Week of April 7, 2014
- 2014 North Bay Manufacturing Awards nominations close May 9
- Calendar: Week of March 31, 2014
- Business Journal’s Best Places to Work nominations open
- 2014 Women in Business nominations deadline extended to April 25
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 21, 2014
- Wal-Mart to break ground on Suisun City store
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 14, 2014
- Athleta to expand Marin store
- Leases & Sales: Week of April 7, 2014
- Direct Flow expands headquarters to accommodate growth
- Leases & Sales: Week of March 31, 2014
- North Bay Commercial Real Estate Review 2014
- Solano builds on wine industry success
- Questions for Wine Industry Conference speakers
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Phil Hurst, Truett-Hurst: Packaging innovation for wine success
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Eugenio Jardim: Reconnecting vintners and diners
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Hardy Wallace, Dirty & Rowdy Family Winery: Wine consumers want brand new conversation
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Jordan Kivelstadt, Free Flow Wines: Tapping into thirst for freshest wine
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Matt Wood, Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard: Recalling history, changing preconceptions
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Rick Magnuson, GI Partners, and Alex Ryan, Duckhorn Wine Co.: Investment helps Duckhorn fly higher
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Tom Bonomi, Classic Wines: Investing in brand, consumer connections
- Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Erle Martin, Crimson Wine Group: Standing out amid myriad brand options
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,837 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,501 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,517 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,654 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections