PETALUMA — The American arm of Danish ambulance giant Falck, one of the largest ambulance companies in the world, has acquired Petaluma-based Verihealth Inc., an ambulance and medical transport company founded in 2000.
May 20, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Commercial airline passenger volume at Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport rose 1.9 percent in April from a year before, according to the airport’s monthly report of passenger volume for its commercial carrier, Horizon Air.
May 20, 2013
NORTH BAY — As median home prices climb sharply in the North Bay, a recent report by real estate data tracker RealtyTrac shows that the Santa Rosa-Petaluma market is one of the most profitable nationwide for “flipping” homes.
May 17, 2013
Unemployment rates across the North Coast continued to fall, with every county improving its jobless rate over both the last month and over the year, according to figures released by the Economic Development Department.
May 16, 2013
YOUNTVILLE, SANTA ROSA – Goosecross Cellars, the boutique luxury winery located in Yountville, has been sold to Golden Equity Investments, a private equity firm located in Golden, Colo., that was formed in 2011 to provide equity capital to privately held, middle market companies. The transaction included the 11-acre estate winery and vineyard property, tasting room and contemporary Tudor-style estate home. Zepponi & Company, the wine industry mergers and acquisitions advisory firm for ultra-premium, luxury and estate wine brands and vineyards, served as the exclusive financial adviser to the owners of Goosecross Cellars. Financial terms were not disclosed.
May 16, 2013
PETALUMA — The nonprofit organization Committee on the Shelterless, better known as COTS, today announced a shift in leadership, with Mike Johnson, the agency’s chief operating officer, assuming the role of chief executive officer.
- Calendar: Week of May 13, 2013
- 2013 Best Places to Work nominations close May 10
- Calendar: Week of May 6, 2013
- Calendar: Week of April 29, 2013
- Sonoma Co. EDB, Commerce Dept. to hold trade forum
- Calendar: Week of April 22, 2013
- Calendar: Week of April 15, 2013
- Calendar: Week of April 8, 2013
- Clean Power forum plugs into wine
- Raptor to relocate headquarters to Hamilton
- People: Week of May 13, 2013
- Leases and sales: Week of May 13, 2013
- A tough real estate lesson: Understand the loan documents
- Business News: Week of May 6, 2013
- Leases and sales: Week of May 6, 2013
- Big projects to start in Fairfield, Petaluma
- Top North Bay commercial real estate deals and deal-makers
- Leases and sales: Week of April 29, 2013
- Business News: Week of May 20, 2013
- SSU student center nears completion
- Marin multifamily housing developer plans $500 million in projects
- Construction: Novato game maker builds Petaluma ‘mocap’ studio
- North Coast hospital upgrades exceed half-billion dollars
- Improving home market lifts builder outlook
- Petaluma retail project a decade in the making
- Casino operator hires for full house upon opening
- Sonoma energy, water projects fill project pipeline
- As markets climb, wealth managers stress long-term planning
- Earnings quadruple at Hennessy Advisors
- Strategic rebalancing key in portfolio management
- North Bay SBA lending up fiscal year’s first half
- Spotlight: SBA lenders 2013
- Hennessy Advisors second-quarter earnings rise 400%
- Banking: Bank of Marin CFO leaves for First Cal; American AgCredit issues largest-ever dividend
Accounting and Insurance
Business Journal connections
2013 Forty Under 40 winners
The Business Journal named winners of its seventh-annual Forty Under 40 awards, selected from more than 130 nominees.
Winners were chosen on the basis of their leadership in companies and organizations as well as their participation within the community across the North Bay. [read winner profiles]
Most popular recent items
- 2013 Forty Under 40 winner profiles 11,149 view(s) | posted on April 29, 2013
- Napa, Sonoma winery-direct shipments rise 8%, 10% in 2012 7,075 view(s) | posted on April 18, 2013
- Wine industry must grapple with big health care, tax, estate changes 6,683 view(s) | posted on April 22, 2013
- Studies: 3 million annual Napa Valley visitors spend $1.4 billion 3,916 view(s) | posted on April 25, 2013
- Business grapples with impact of Sonoma Clean Power 3,393 view(s) | posted on April 26, 2013
Latest reader comments