Twenty North Bay companies made the Inc. 5000 list of fast-growing companies in the U.S., released Wednesday, including nine newcomers such as a snack maker that debuted in the top 100.
August 20, 2014
Wells Fargo bank plans direct investments in startups that could provide financial innovation.
August 20, 2014
SANTA ROSA — REACH Air Medical Services, based in Santa Rosa, Wednesday revealed plans to acquire the Emergency AirLift service based in Bend, Ore. Emergency AirLift has operated in Oregon for about 10 years, using helicopters and airplanes to transport patients. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed. REACH has partners Cal-Ore Life Flight [...]
August 19, 2014
SANTA ROSA — The California Transportation Commission on Wednesday is set to consider allocating $67 million in gas tax money to replace 14 miles of bumpy sectional concrete roadway on Highway 101 between Windsor and Geyserville.
August 18, 2014
SANTA ROSA — The number of airline travelers going through Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport in July climbed 1.3 percent from a year before, despite a software glitch led to closing the airport briefly before the busy Fourth of July weekend and sending a few hundred passengers to other airports, according to a monthly report released Monday.
August 18, 2014
Southern Napa Valley is in the midst of another wine warehouse building boom to accommodate rebounded sales of North Coast wine and ample recent winegrape harvests.
- Calendar: Week of Aug. 18, 2014
- 2014 Best Places to Work awards gala reception registration ends Sept. 15
- Calendar: Week of Aug. 11, 2014
- Calendar: Week of Aug. 4, 2014
- Impact Napa to include discussion of ag preserve
- Calendar: Week of July 28, 2014
- 2014 Nonprofit Leadership Awards nominations close Aug. 29
- Calendar: Week of July 21, 2014
- 2014 CFO Awards Luncheon registration ends Aug. 15
- Warehouser eyes sixth site as wine sales grow
- Leases & Sales: Week of Aug. 18, 2014
- Business News: Week of Aug. 18, 2014
- Labcon leases Petaluma facility to Synergy Health
- Amy’s Kitchen to employ 150 at new Santa Rosa plant
- Commercial Real Estate: Lowenberg buys 314,000sf of wine warehouses
- Leases & Sales: Week of Aug. 11, 2014
- Leases & Sales: Week of Aug. 4, 2014
- Sutter hospital harnesses clean fuel cells for power
- Ygrene raises $30 million in new funding
- Profiles of 2014 CFO Awards-winners
- 2014 CFO Awards: David Brown, Adobe Associates, Inc.
- 2014 CFO Awards: Pam Fischer, Summit Engineering, Inc.
- People: Week of Aug. 11, 2014
- Solar tax credit expiration raises concerns
- New BioMarin lab to make ‘dreams’ possible
- Lake Co. wineries pour on Vallejo welcome
- Insuring wine on the move, direct-sales data
- Grape Market Insights: Purchases of North Coast cabernet sauvignon active as harvest begins
- People: Week of Aug. 18, 2014
- 2014 CFO Awards: Patrick DeLong, Crimson Wine Group, Ltd.
- 2014 CFO Awards: Lori Felando, St. Supery Estate Vineyards and Winery
- 2014 CFO Awards: Kelley Nowrouz, Boisset Family Estates
- Is paying off the mortgage really the best thing to do?
- Business News: Week of Aug. 11, 2014
- Ex-magazine publisher, B-to-B editor Dunn joins Journal
- Former Marin hedge fund manager sentenced to 14 months in prison
- Hennessy Advisors reports 49% rise in income
- Willis Lease Finance second-quarter revenues rise 11%
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- North Coast plays host to 20 Cuban sommeliers 7,329 view(s) | posted on July 23, 2014
- Solar tax credit expiration raises concerns 4,549 view(s) | posted on August 4, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 4,473 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Vintners uncork retail tech for direct sales 4,018 view(s) | posted on July 21, 2014
- Custom microcrusher buys Napa winery 3,753 view(s) | posted on July 30, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections