NORTH BAY — The Business Journal today released the names of the winners of its fifth-annual Forty Under 40 awards.
The winners, selected from more than 100 nominees, were chosen by the Journal editorial staff on the basis of their leadership in companies and organizations across the North Bay.
“Business leaders tell us frequently that supporting outstanding young people is critical not just to the health of our companies, but to our economy and community,” said Business Journal Editor in Chief and Associate Publisher Brad Bollinger. ”Once again, for the fifth consecutive year, the winners of these Forty Under 40 awards reflect an inspiring and substantial pool of young talent across the North Bay. It is our privilege to honor them and shine a light on them for the whole community to see.”
Mr. Bollinger encouraged those who were not selected this year to persevere. “The search for the class of 2012 starts now,” he said. “You are going to see these young leaders, many in the 20s, doing great things for years to come. What made the selection process so difficult was the amount of talent.”
Winners of 2011 awards will be honored at a gala reception on April 21, 2011 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Doubletree Hotel in Rohnert Park. Tickets are available for $49 per person or $510 for a table of 10, including company name on the table.To attend, contact Linda Perkins at email@example.com or 707-521-5264, or register online.
2011 Forty Under 40 winners are (listed alphabetically):
- Dustin Ballard, MD, Kaiser Permanente San Rafael
- Andrea Ballus, Sift Cupcake & Dessert Bar
- Robert Bradley, Bradley Real Estate
- Emily Buller, American Red Cross – Sonoma & Mendocino Counties
- Gregory Cho, Morgan Stanley/Smith Barney
- Angela Colombo, Assemblymember Jared Huffman, 6th District
- Mike Cook, Michael A. Cook Landscape Architect
- Chris Denny and Daniel Sartin, both of The Engine is Red
- Jim Dickey, Cinquini & Passarino, Inc.
- Nick Donovan, Gaw Van Male
- Brian Foster, Cassidy Turley BT Commercial and Terranomics
- Matt Franklin, Zepponi & Co
- Erik Gammon, LEMO USA Inc.
- Lisa Gammon, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Johnna Gattinella, Revolution Moto Inc./Wine Country Vespa
- Neal Gottlieb, Three Twins Ice Cream
- Cristi Hegranes, Global Press Institute
- Elaina Hunt, Summit State Bank
- Marko Karakasevic, Charbay Winery & Distillery
- Lindsay Kroll, Cake Plate
- Matt Martin, Social Advocates for Youth
- Shannon McConnell, Sonic.net, Inc.
- Timothy McGaughey, Baldwin, McGaughey & Co. CPA’s
- Mike McGuire, Sonoma County Supervisor, District 4
- Dave Peterson, Keegan & Coopin Company, Inc.
- Alissia Pope, Burr Pilger Mayer
- Kerry Rego, Kerry Rego Consulting
- Michael Ricioli, Moss Adams LLP
- Chris Robine, SPG Solar Inc.
- Lisa Rogelstad, Star Staffing
- Todd Salnas, St. Joseph Health System-Sonoma County
- Orhan Sarabi, Fusion Fitness; The Santa Rosa Marathon
- Tim Schram, Adobe Associates, Inc.
- Will Seppi, French Costeaux Bakery and Cake
- Katrina Thurman, West County Community Services
- Joshua Townsend, Pacific Gas & Electric
- John Truchard, John Anthony Vineyards
- Colin Turek, Sonoma Homecare
- Amy Vaccari, Métier Ltd.
- Gregory J. Walsh, Dickenson, Peatman & Fogarty
Copyright © 1988–2013 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.