NORTH BAY — The Business Journal today released the names of the winners of its eighth annual Forty Under 40 awards.
The winners, selected from more than 120 nominations, were chosen on the basis of their leadership in companies and organizations as well as their participation within the communities across the North Bay.
“The first thing one will notice about this year’s list of winners is that there are 53 recipients — a first for this award over its eight years,” said Business Journal Publisher Brad Bollinger. “And there is a reason for this: We had a record outpouring of very deserving nominees,” he said.
“The number and quality of nominees likely reflects an ongoing and accelerating generational shift in the workplace, in which younger workers are taking on higher levels of responsibility,” Mr. Bollinger said. “So we asked ourselves, ‘Why let an arbitrary number exclude very qualified people?’ Our answer was we shouldn’t, and we didn’t. Congratulations to everyone.”
Recipients of the 2014 awards, selected by the Journal editorial staff, will be honored at a gala reception on April 30, 4–6:30 p.m., at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek in Santa Rosa. Tickets are available for $65 per person or $675 for a table of 10, including company name on the table. Registration at NorthBayBusinessJournal.com closes April 25.
2014 Forty Under 40 winners
- Dan Ancheta, Bank of Marin
- Katharine Bacigalupi Row & Nicole Bacigalupi Dericco, Bacigalupi Vineyards and Winery & John Tyler Wines
- Elizabeth Barron, Burr Pilger Mayer (BPM)
- Brian Breen & Noah Jacobson, Jacobson & Breen Wealth Strategies
- Sean Carroll, Sonoma County Winegrowers
- Anthony Comfort, Métier, Ltd.
- Samantha Cooprider, Learning as Leadership
- Stuart J. Crandall, Moss Adams Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Andre Crisp, Luna Vineyards, Inc.
- Cat Cvengros, Social Advocates for Youth
- Katie Davis, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Matt Delaney, JDH Wealth Management
- Jon Diamond & Curtis Moore, Moore Heating and Air Conditioning
- Melanie Dodson, Community Child Care Council of Sonoma County (4C’s)
- Greg Fontana, Pisenti & Brinker CPAs and Advisors
- Juan Gamino, Rancho Mendoza Supermercado
- Michael Gossman, Sonoma County Water Agency
- Goretti Hamlin, Amy’s Kitchen, Inc.
- Sara Harper, Moss Adams, LLP
- Wayne Ingraham, LINK Creative
- Priscilla Jaworski, Redwood Credit Union
- Forrest Jinks, Altus Equity Group, LP
- Tristan Kouk, St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare & Annadel Medical Group
- Marc Levine, California State Assemblyman
- Jasper Lewis-Gehring, Summit Engineering, Inc.
- Matthew Lilligren, Abbey, Weitzenberg, Warren & Emery
- Emily Linebaugh, St. Joseph Health–Sonoma County
- Marisa Manna-Ferrell, So Eventful
- Ryan McKillop, Beels Soper LLP
- Allison McNeil, Anderson, Zeigler, Disharoon, Gallagher & Gray, PC
- Amy Miller, Transcendence Theatre Company
- Erik Miller, Kokomo Winery
- Xavier Nazario, University of San Francisco, Santa Rosa campus
- Tiffany O’Neil, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Sherrie Osborne, American AgCredit
- Nathan Patrick, Sonic.net
- Daniel Powers, Don Ramatici Insurance, Inc.
- Carol Ritter, Dickenson Peatman & Fogarty
- Todd Rubin, The Republic of Tea
- Peter Rumble, County of Sonoma
- Todd Schapmire, RE/Max Full Spectrum
- Amy Schaus, Quattrocchi Kwok Architects
- Amanda Scruggs, Social Butterfly Effect
- Sarah Scudder, The Sourcing Group
- Courtney Shephard, Kaiser Permanente
- Stephanie St. James-Werba, Amazing Fairytale Parties
- Bryan Taylor, VinoPro
- Daniel Voit, Blentech
- Jack Weaver, Welty Welty, PC
- Nate Weis, Antica Napa Valley
Copyright © 1988–2014 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.