- Powering the Bottom Line: Solar pioneers are big on employee ownership
- Sonoma County solar power plant on wastewater ponds canceled
- Enphase tinkers with profitability
- North Bay professionals news: SolarCraft, Copperfield’s Books, The Wiseman Co. and more
- Feds slap 30% tariff on solar panels
- 3,500 miles on a gallon of gas?
- Powering the Bottom Line: 3 ways business can be profitable by addressing climate change
- Opinion: Solar tariffs will hurt, but spending will help
- North Bay business briefs
- Enphase Energy sells $20M in private-placement stock deal
The Petaluma-based company says the deal involves $25 million in cash and 7.5 million shares of Enphase stock. It's expected to boost Enphase revenues by tens of millions annually.