2010 Top Projects Awards winners announced
NORTH BAY -- The Business Journal will honor 12 North Bay real estate projects and the key industry players who made them possible at its fifth-annual 2010 Top Projects Awards reception on Dec. 8.
"We know how difficult this economy is," said Brad Bollinger, Business Journal editor in chief and associate publisher. "But in the midst of it all, we thought it absolutely critical that we tell our readership and the public about those organizations that are continuing to invest in our communities with projects such as these."
Awards will be given in the following categories to these outstanding projects:
• Education: Napa Valley College expansion, McCarthy Library, Napa
• Green: American Canyon High School, American Canyon
• Hospitality: h2hotel, Healdsburg
• Housing: CIA Vineyard Lodge student housing, St. Helena
• Manufacturing: Thermo Fisher, Petaluma
• Medical: Kaiser Permanente North Wing Hospital expansion, Santa Rosa
• Mixed use: Napa Square, Napa
• Office: Medtronic CardioVascular, Fountaingrove, Santa Rosa
• Retail: Whole Foods – Novato, Mill Valley, Santa Rosa
• Solar: Constellation Wines U.S., North Coast
• Warehouse: Biagi Bros./Jackson Family Wines distribution center, American Canyon
• Winery: Williams Selyem Estate Winery, Healdsburg
The awards will highlight exceptional features, contributions to the business community and the achievement involved in these top real estate projects. The projects were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff from nominations submitted by architects, engineers, commercial real estate brokers and other professionals over the past several months.
The profiles of project winners will also be featured in a special publication supplementing the Dec. 6 issue of the Business Journal.
The awards reception will be held at the Sheraton Sonoma County in Petaluma from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Registration will open Nov. 1