Content on this website is protected by copyright and may not be republished, transmitted or otherwise reused or distributed without written permission from the Business Journal.
You may create a link on your website to Business Journal content under these conditions:
- Use the full name of the publication: North Bay Business Journal.
- Use the title of the Business Journalcontent, such as the headline of an article.
- For example, the linked title could be put inside quotation marks as part of a description of the content (see No. 4 below).
- Use the date of publication with month, day and year.
- If you want to highlight or comment on Business Journalcontent, describe it or use a brief quotation.
- Pasting all or a significant portion of the content is not allowed.
Another option is to purchase an article reprint, which includes text and graphics in an attractive printable format. Then you can post that Adobe Acrobat PDF file on your website.
For reprint details, contact the Advertising Department.