- California law would make its electricity grid carbon-free
- Marin clean-energy-project financier keeps big growth flowing
- Powering the Bottom Line: Solar pioneers are big on employee ownership
- Sonoma County solar power plant on wastewater ponds canceled
- Enphase tinkers with profitability
- North Bay professionals news: SolarCraft, Copperfield’s Books, The Wiseman Co. and more
- Feds slap 30% tariff on solar panels
- 3,500 miles on a gallon of gas?
- Powering the Bottom Line: 3 ways business can be profitable by addressing climate change
- Opinion: Solar tariffs will hurt, but spending will help
Energy officials estimated the provisions will add $10,000 to the cost of building a single-family home.