- California spends billions to get more electric vehicles on the roadways
- North Bay's biggest: Network solutions and office equipment
- This Sonoma County tech guru is out to change the way you share health info with your doctor
- Telemedicine's challenge: Getting your workers to click your plan's app
- How AI is winning the race to develop pharmaceuticals
- Take-Two stock plunges on Fortnite threat
- 5 reasons why a self-driving car won't be your next chauffeur — for now
- Telecom Valley veteran moves HQ to Silicon Valley
- Have what it takes to be a cyberdefender?
- Amazon Go attracts a host of cashierless imitators
Facing a mid-year deadline for local action on marijuana cultivation, a group of Napa Valley advocates and businesses prepares a ballot measure while seeking a Board of Supervisors green light. Nearly two-thirds of voters are said to back it.
"By installing charging now, instead of waiting for it to become standard operating procedure, you can position your business as an innovator and take advantage of funding that is available for a short time," writes Doron Amiran of the Center for Climate Protection.
Energy officials estimated the provisions will add $10,000 to the cost of building a single-family home.