- Women in Business: Kate Kelly, Sonoma Clean Power
- Is your electric car running on empty during the commute? Help is coming
- Wealth Matters: Putting money into sustainability a good idea?
- Good news for ratepayers?: California has too much solar power
- North Bay solar installer picks ops chief
- 'We're getting killed': Jackson CEO calls for protections against wine imports
- North Bay's biggest: Green building projects
- Green New Deal: Benefit to the North Bay?
- Forty Under 40: Rachel Kuykendall, Sonoma Clean Power
- Powering the Bottom Line: Energy's future is solar plus storage
The health care provider on Monday plans to flip the switch on a carport array at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital and adjacent lodging for families of hospitalized children that's big enough to power more than 200 homes annually.